birding-aus

Birding Info

Subject: Birding Info
From: David Siems <>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 98 09:27:54 +1000
 Hi Netters,
            My birding friends ask me for overseas birding info and then ask
how  I have so much info. So to assist fellow birders, my info is obtained
from  here.

            Dutch Birding Travel Report Service
            PO Box 737
            As Groningen
            The Netherlands
            (P) + 31 50 145925
            (F) + 31 50 144717

            You are given a list of reports of the country you wish to bird
and  then you pick out the reports required and pay 30c a A4.
            The reports contain accommodation, how to travel, birds to see,
maps  and costs and are of great assistance to planning. Some reports are
just so   good  and assist in writing up your own report.
            Hope this is of assistance. They may be on E-mail since I last
bought reports in September 98 to do my trip to Argentina, Falklands and Chile.

 All the Best
David Siems
Sydney, Australia
Phone: +61 (0)2 9759 1891