birding-aus

Information needed, please

To: <>
Subject: Information needed, please
From: "Sheila Calvert" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:04:18 +1000
I have had a request from birders in Washington State for information about
the penguin parade in late November. They have asked about the reliability
of seeing the penguins and whether it is a prime time for birders to visit.
I have directed them to the website for Phillip Island but would appreciate
any further information from birders. I have also been asked if I could
recommend someone they might be able to engage to guide them on a day's
birding in the Sydney area, and would welcome any suggestions.  Please reply
direct to ; any help will be greatly appreciated.