birding-aus

RFI: Greenfields Wetlands, SA

Subject: RFI: Greenfields Wetlands, SA
From: van Roekel <>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:43:07 +1000

I'm going to be in South Australia September 30th - Oct 6th and would like
to visit Greenfields Wetlands Centre. Please can anyone tell me how to
access this area? Last time I went there it was surrounded by a high cyclone
fence with padlocked gates. Are there opening times? Or a contact person?
Any information gratefully received.

Anne van Roekel