birding-aus

Re: FW: Nest boxes

To: "Atzeni, Michael" <>, "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: Re: FW: Nest boxes
From: David James <>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 10:32:09 +1000
>> I've just been reading a brochure from Linton Staples about his
>> 'NatureNests' and it cites a book called 'The Nest Box Book' by Jim Grant
>> and published by the Gould League. Do you know of it? Or where I might
>> find

Grant, J. 1997. The nestbox book. Gould League of Vic, Moorabin, Vic.

ISBN 1 875687 34 3
 about $10.

Email:
http://www.schnet.edu.au/gould.html

soft cover, 63 pages, colour photos, diagrams.
covers 20 odd designs for 20 odd different birds and mammals. Includes myna
and starling proof boxes.  details, materials, instalation, maintnenace etc.
Not a bad buy for 10 bucks.

cheers,

David James
PO BOX 5225