birding-aus

S.E.Qld Wish List

Subject: S.E.Qld Wish List
From: Thyer <>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:01:03 +1000
Hi All,
I'm off to the Sunshine Coast for September and I'm wondering if any one
on Birding-Aus can help me locate the following birds on my 'Wish List'.
I'll be looking in Cooloola NP for the Ground Parrot and the Turquoise
Parrot, and I realize some of the others, like Lewin's Rail are only
rarely seen.
        Stubble Quail                    Spotted Nightjar
        Black-breasted Button-quail      Chestnut-rumped Heathwren
        Little Button-quail              Southern Whiteface
        Freckled Duck                    Regent Honeyeater
        Lewin's Rail                     Brown-headed Honeyeater
        Black-tailed Native-hen          Tawny-crowned Honeyeater
        Little Lorikeet                  White-browed Babbler
        Ground Parrot                    White-backed Swallow
        Turquoise Parrot                 Star Finch
        Sooty Owl                        Diamond Firetail
        White-throated Nightjar

Much appreciated if you can help out,
                                     Regards
                                             Les Thyer