birding-aus

Atlas of Victorian Wildlife

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Atlas of Victorian Wildlife
From: "S Cooney" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:54:34 +1000
How do you get in contact with the Atlas?

As it happens, I do have records of Caspian Terns in Victoria.

Between 20 September and 2 October, 1997 I saw many Caspian Terns at Wingan
Inlet in the Croajingalong National Park in East Gippsland, either in pairs
or singly.

I also have a really exiting sighting of a White Wagtail (Motacilla alba)
without an eye-stripe at Kilcunda Beach, until on closer examination it
proved to be a far more mundane White-fronted Chat!

I have a huge log book of sightings that have caught my eye over the past
couple of years (What, when and where), could it be that people are
interested in them?  My wife will tell you I am more than happy to discuss
them if they are of interest.

Stuart Cooney