birding-aus

Sa birding

Subject: Sa birding
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:59:22 +0930
Hi all, I agree with Anne Green's comments about SA as great place for birding.
The only real problem we have is that other states are so thoughtlessly
placed so far away. Obviously Adelaide birdos were not consulted when the
topography was laid out. Having all habitat types and all 758 bird species
within 100km radius of Adel would have been far more convenient. Then all
you Eastern, Western, Nortern,Vic and Tas birdos wouldn't have to live in
such awful places with all your awful climates. You could even have a few
decent footy teams!.

Cheers(with a wry grin). Tony.

Ooops!  Better add Qld to the above, they have got one or two nice birdies.
Tony Russell
Ph: 08 82078470W
    08 83375959H
Fax:08 82078422