birding-aus

[no subject]

To: OZ Bird Listserve <>
From: James Davis <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:33:16 +1000 (EST)
I was wondering if anyone on the list has a copy of Watson's 1969 paper on
duetting in the Eastern Whipbird published in Behaviour. The journal
isn't available in Brisbane (libraries have either started
subscribing in 1970 or someone has stolen the Volume published in 1969).
Unfortunately, I don't have the option of inter-library transfer unless I
pay $12.00/article copied.

TIA

Dr. Wm. James Davis, Editor
Interpretive Birding Bulletin