birding-aus

New List: Nature-Singapore

To: <>
Subject: New List: Nature-Singapore
From: "Victor Yue" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:20:02 +0800
Hi folks,
My apologies if you receive this twice. I am not sure if my first posting
went through.

A friend started this Mail List dedicated to Nature in Singapore. The list
is less than a week old and is slowly growing. I thought that some of you
might be interested in subscribing to this list.

Below is a reproduction of the automated response from the Mail List:

--- Administrative Requests for the nature-singapore List ---

To subscribe, send an empty message to
   <>
To unsubscribe, send an empty message to