birding-aus

planning for O/seas visitor

To: Kirrama Wildlife Tours <>
Subject: planning for O/seas visitor
From: Atriplex Services <>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 17:40:38 -0700
Hello all. This message resulted, I think, from our web site. The
gentleman's enquiries are a bit beyond the scope of our simple "bird
guiding' activities, so perhaps some-one else would like to help him.
Regards, Anne
--
Anne & Roger A. Green, Atriplex Services, Morgan, Sth.Australia
Environmental Consultants & Native Plant Nursery.