birding-aus

Albury Lately

Subject: Albury Lately
From: "DYLAN O'DONNELL" <>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:51:38 GMT+1000
Hi,

I'm relativly new to the birding world but with the help of my
housemate we have taken the house list to 51. A bit of news on the
life near Albury at the moment.

After the much welcomed rains we saw the return of the Straw necked
Ibis, a few Australian White Ibises and MANY Cattle Egrets.

Birds before breakfast 21st May 1998 - Lavington Albury

White Plumed Honey Eater
Flame Robins
Cattle Egrets
Straw Necked Ibis'
Australian White (sacred) Ibis
Red Wattlebird
Willy Wagtail
Sulphur Crested Cockatoos
Red Rumped Parrots
Double Barred finches
Galahs
Yellow Thornbills
Magpies
Magpie Larks
Pied Currowongs
Common Starlings

Thanks for indulging! (sorry no regent honey eaters ... :)