birding-aus

Regent Honeyeaters/Swift Parrots

Subject: Regent Honeyeaters/Swift Parrots
From: "David Geering"<>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 08:47:30 +1000
As well as providing the Recovery Teams with very welcome reports of
Regents and Swifties, the locating of these species at Catlereigh NR on the
survey weekend has certainly raised the profile of the two species, at
least in Sydney.  Could I please remind ALL people seeing these two species
to PLEASE report them to myself or Simon Kennedy so we can add them to our
databases.  The Regents and Swifties will thank you in the end.

David Geering                                 Simon Kennedy
Regent Honeyeater Recovery Coordinator             Swift Parrot Project
Officer
Phone:  (03) 9412 4297 or Freecall 1800 621 056              (03) 5444 6777
Fax:  (03) 9412 4586                               (03) 5444 6721
P.O. Box 500                                  22 Osborne Street
East Melbourne  Vic  3002                          Bendigo  Vic  3550