birding-aus

A light-hearted follow-up to the phalarope affair.

Subject: A light-hearted follow-up to the phalarope affair.
From: (Dr Richard Nowotny)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 09:28:43 +1000
Following my outline to birding-aus of the official requirements for
visiting Werribee (Sewage) Farm I actually renewed my own Access Permit.
Imagine my joy on noting that the permit is authorised by the Manager of the
Western Treatment Plant, one Tony CRAPPER (!!!??).  One can only hope that
this is a light touch from a particularly wry bureaucrat somewhere in the
bowels (!!??) of the Melbourne Water Corporation.
Hardly a serious contribution to this august forum, but I couldn't resist.
Richard Nowotny

From:  Dr Richard Nowotny
             Melbourne, Australia
             Tel. (w) 61-3-9214.1420