birding-aus

Re: Request for information on China birding.

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: Request for information on China birding.
From: "Richard Dilena" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:03:30 +1000
A few years ago (1990?), my wife and I had our honeymoon in China - around
the Yunnan province.  Had a lovely time, with incredible scenery and
tremendously friendly people, but one thing I did notice was the distinct
lack of wildlife - of any sort.  About the only birds we did see were the
"special spicy sparrow" we were served for dinner one night.  They weren't
bad either!

Cheers
Richard Dilena.
Ocean Grove