birding-aus

Re: Information on the Avifaunas of the Lord Howe and Norfolk Islands (f

To: Russell Woodford <>
Subject: Re: Information on the Avifaunas of the Lord Howe and Norfolk Islands (fwd)
From: moris <>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:15:03 +1100
Russell Woodford wrote:

> More info sought:

Hi Michael,
Three books stand out viz

Shodde. R, Fullagar P., & N. Hermes 1983 "A Review of Norfolk Island
Birds, Past and Present. ANPWS Special Publiocation No. 8

Recher, H. Ed. 1974 "Environmental Survey of Lord Howe Island"; A Report
to the Lord Howe Island Board. Aust. Museum, Sydney.

Hutton, I. 1990 "Birds of Lord Howe Island, Past and Present". Published
by author, P.O. Box 6367 Coffs Harbour Plaza NSW 2450

Alan Morris