birding-aus

Re: Favorite Birds

To: <>, "David Siems" <>
Subject: Re: Favorite Birds
From: "Trevor Hampel" <>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 15:22:10 +1030
Careful David - other birders could accuse you of name dropping, having
seen all those wonderful birds in so many exotic places.

You mention the Falkland Islands Flightless Steamer Duck "surfing" the
ocean waves!!! Surely you jest - IS there such a creature???? The mind
boggles!!

Trevor Hampel
Aussie-Born, Non-travelled-to-Exotic-Climes Birder,
Murray Bridge.

PS I haven't even been to Kangaroo Island!