birding-aus

Re: The stirrer

Subject: Re: The stirrer
From: Macwhirter <>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 00:18:55 +1100
Just the thing for all you homesick Brits,

I was given a clock that chimes different British birds calls at my
veterinary practice and an Eastern Rosella that we'd been hand rearing
started to pick up on the different songs. I'm a musical turkey so I can't
identify all the individual calls, but the combination of the clock and the
rosella sounds quite different from the Aussie bush.. the cats go wild!

Pat Macwhirter
(still a God damn Yank, Kieran, even if Bob Hawke did give me a certificate
to say otherwise... Ah well, c'est la vie, could do worse.)