birding-aus

Re[2]: Identity of Scaly/White's Thrush in Lamington Nationa

To: David James <>, George Appleby <>
Subject: Re[2]: Identity of Scaly/White's Thrush in Lamington Nationa
From: (David Torr)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:03:46 +1000
     I have recently started to use "Merlin" as a recording tool. At the
     weekend saw my first "lunulata" since buying the Program - intrigued
     to see that when I went to enter "Scaly or Whites" it showed this as
     Z. dauma. It has Z. lunulata as "Olive-tailed/Bassian" and Z. heinei
     (as expected) as "Russet-tailed"

     Can someone enlighten me as to Z. dauma - where it is found etc????