birding-aus

internet survey

Subject: internet survey
From: (John Leonard)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:32:23 +1100 (EST)
I have just returned the internet survey that the Queensland Tourist Board
was inviting people here to complete a couple of days ago.

Naturally I said in it that if the Cairns mudflats were destroyed then every
birdwatcher would boycott the place. I hope that those who have the time and
inclination would do the same as a way of trying to influence things.

If you ignored the message beofre, but now want to send this message back to
the Tourist board you can contact the person doing it on

John Leonard (Dr),
PO Box 243,
Woden, ACT 2606

'It's a beautiful planet,