birding-aus

Re: FW: Botswana

To: "Atzeni, Michael" <>
Subject: Re: FW: Botswana
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:30:02 +1000
G'day Mick,
In answer to the query on Botswana  thought you'd like to know that there
is a mailing-list in South Africa that would probably help out with that
stuff....however although I receive their incoming mail I always seem to
have difficulty sending them email.  You can try sending a mail to Jenny
Norman at  or subscribe by sending an email to
 and write subscribe SAbirdnet <your email address>
in the body of the message leaving the subject line blank.
Hope you find this useful.....How are things?
Take a look at our pages on http://ats.com.au/~aviceda/ and drop us a line
in the guestbook,
Cheers,
Tom