birding-aus

GEO and WAGTAIL etiquette

Subject: GEO and WAGTAIL etiquette
From: lorne <>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:23:32 +0000
HELLO... LORNE HERE...

The latest GEO AUSTRALASIA, with Royal Penguins on the cover, is well
worth looking at. Good features on Golden-shouldered Parrots, penguins
on Macquarie Island, waders at Broome... also... antarctic beech
forest... Bungle Bungles ... northern billabongs etc.

Also... We probably shouldn't worry about disturbing the Yellow Wagtails
on Ash Island. Although their welfare is paramount, we seldom get the
numbers of birdos or twitchers they get in England or part of the USA
and America, when rarities turn up.

HAVE A GOOD DAY WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!!!