birding-aus

Checklists (fwd)

Subject: Checklists (fwd)
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:58:00 +1000 (EST)
Dear birding-aus people

Below is a request from a visiting birdwatcher.  He would like a little
help or advice for his forthcoming visit.  Many of you do a marvellous job
helping people like this out, by the way, and I'm very proud of the
fantastic service provided for so many visitors.  Thanks, and I hope you
get to enjoy some reciprocal help when you are visiting other birding
places.  I'm one of the very lucky ones who has ...

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus Adminithingy