birding-aus

Re: ACT Cat Management Discussion Paper

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Re: ACT Cat Management Discussion Paper
From: Eric Hocking <>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 12:57:47 +1100
David McDonald wrote:

> While I have no, repeat no desire to resurrect the thread on this list
> on the topic of cats and birds.

While I understand this from participating in a number of usenet bird and
wildife NGs, I just have to add something that I read by Terry Pratchett
just this morning.

"If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards
they are."

--
Eric Hocking "A closed mouth gathers no feet."
Remove "nospam." from address to email.