birding-aus

Re: Tasmanian high country bird call

Subject: Re: Tasmanian high country bird call
From: (chris dahlberg)
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 12:57:32 +1000 (EST)
Hi David
Contact Steve Mannix, Activities Officer, at the P&O Cradle Mountain Lodge.
Steve is a crackerjack birdo and probably knows the bird by its first name.
Steve used to work here in Daintree one of the best birding areas in the
continent. P&O in their wisdom promoted him and sent him to one of the
poorest areas. Please give him my regards.
cheers
Chris