birding-aus

Re: spotlighting

To: John Leonard <>
Subject: Re: spotlighting
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:43:20 +1100 (EST)
On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, John Leonard wrote:
> Last year, I think it was, we had a thread on spotlighting and a very
> authoratitve posting was passed on from a Prof Pettigrew, an expert on this
> sort of thing. If anyone would like to recieve this I still have it and can
> easily send it on.

Those with web access don't have to trouble John.  The birding-aus archive
is at http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/

A search for the word pettigrew turns up Jack Pettigrew's contribution
(conveyed by Peter Woodall).  The message can be found at:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/hypermail/1997/1132.html

Andrew Taylor