birding-aus

Re: 1.. Hotline highlights 2. Shyness

Subject: Re: 1.. Hotline highlights 2. Shyness
From: "Tim Peach x612" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:45:35 EST+10
> Canberra Ornithologists Group's Birdwatchers
> Hotline. Would there be any interest in a weekly(-ish!) posting of
> highlights for the region?

Yes, I  would like to see such a posting and imagine others
would too. If not, a clear subject heading will enable them to delete
it without opening it. I look forward to it.

"Shyness" "tameness"in nature is delightfully dealt with in the previously
mentioned book "Song Of The Dodo." I envy those who have not read it
as they have a real treat in store.

>My wife was looking up Silvereye in the new Pizzey yesterday and
>discovered it is not in the index.  She was quite pleased with herself.

So she should be.
Tim Peach
The Library Shop
State Library of NSW