birding-aus

Important message to all Victorian birdos

Subject: Important message to all Victorian birdos
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:07:51 +1030
You must remember this, burn it into your brains:

                        Crows                  19-11   125

                        St Kilda Fieldmice     13-16   94

        and I am just having another gloat at the video.

        Eat your hearts out you sufferers.

        ( I got this way because it is too wet to go birding this W/E, half
the state seems to be under water.)

                Kindest of smug regards.  Tony, the frantic SA birdo

Tony Russell
Ph: 08 82078470W
    08 83375959H
Fax:08 82078422