birding-aus

Wrong Address

Subject: Wrong Address
From: kmm <>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:51:17 -0700
I am writing because I received your message on joining the Feather
list. I am afraid you have the wrong address.  This is not Susan
Flewelling.  I just got the internet and in no way associated with any
bird groups.   is not a bird watcher or interested in
birds.

To the Birding Association, could you please not send me any E-Mail.
This would be very nuch appreciated since I have to delete 40-50
messages everyday just to get to E-Mail that pertains to me.

Thank You Kindly.

Kim LeClair