birding-aus

Sonograms

Subject: Sonograms
From: scott connop <>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 07:27:25 -0700
I recently published an article in Canada's Birders Journal magazine on
the subject of sonograms with some info about computer programs. I have
included the article as a Word 7.0 attachment. Let me know if you have
any problems opening it. This was sent directly to the gentleman who made
the request, but, in response to comments on the line recently, I thought
I would resend this for everyone's interest (or lack of, depending on
what you like about birding). This is the first posting I have made on
your line, so let me know if anything goes awry.

Scott Connop