birding-aus

Portland punters needed

Subject: Portland punters needed
From: RAOU Handbook <>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:59:21 +1000 (EST)
Dear Birding-aus people.

We need 3 people to fill the boat out of Portland this Sunday (14 Sept.).
September trips are full of potential, Southern Fulmar and Blue Petrel being
at their most likely in this month.

Trip last week cancelled due to bad weather. If interested please ring me on
03 9882 2622 at work or 03 9375 4564 (home), by 11 am Saturday, preferably
today. Don't reply using email 'cos I'm offline until Monday.

Thanks. Peter Lansley.

PS. Letter-winged Kite reported from near Werribee in the last week.