birding-aus

Thanks and swallows

Subject: Thanks and swallows
From: "charles tolson" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:03:54 PDT
Thanks to All who helped in identifying the Grey Butcherbird and other
helpful hints.Is there a site with birdcalls? or perhaps a cd-rom with
graphics and birdcalls.Aso swallows..As a boy ln the 30's I used to see
Swallows in profusion in the inner Suburbs and surrounds and I haven't
seen one for years.Are they around in numbers in other areas?
              charles tolson