birding-aus

FW: Striated Pardalote at Bus Stop

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Striated Pardalote at Bus Stop
From: "Vella, Edwin" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 97 08:10:00 PDT
To all Birders

The Striated Pardalote was still present today in the tree at the bus
stop and responded to a call  of its mate where they both joined together
and called to each other in a larger gum across the road.

On the subject of Striated Pardalotes, do the calls of the various race
of Striated Pardalotes in Australia (and other birds with different races
in Australia such as Varied Sitella) have different calls ?

Edwin