birding-aus

RE: Baillon's Crake sightings

To: "'Valda Dedman'" <>
Subject: RE: Baillon's Crake sightings
From: Valda Dedman <>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 17:29:35 +-1000
Three Baillon's Crake were seen this afternoon on the wetland adjacent to the
golf club car park at Belmont Common. Obviously the Purple Swamphens did not
eat them all! We hope they'll breed again this year.
What happened about your nomination of Baillon's Crake to the Flora & Fauna
Guarantee?
Regards
Valda