birding-aus

ENSO 97: FIRST SUMMARY

Subject: ENSO 97: FIRST SUMMARY
From: Eric J Woehler <>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 08:47:13 +1100
A posting to Birding-Aus from the seabird listserver out of South Africa.

David Duffy is co-ordinating the collection and dissemination of
ENSO-related observations from around the world. If there is sufficient
interest, I will continue to post these twice-monthly updates to
Birding-Aus.

All best
Eric