birding-aus

Fledgling wreaks havoc on Birding-Aus

Subject: Fledgling wreaks havoc on Birding-Aus
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 23:35:37 +1000 (EST)
This is not REALLY an appropriate posting, but it may help explain why
nobody is answering your emails or doing anything about subscription
problems:

Katherine Mary (Kate) Clingeleffer-Woodford
Born 12:13 a.m. 16-08-97
Weight 3.845 Kg
Height 54cm
Plumage: Blue eyes and LOTS of brown hair!

She's gorgeous and I've hardly thought  about birding or birding-aus for a
second.  Haven't slept much more than that either ....

If there are any real troubles on this list then please leave a message on
my answering machine (03) 52 758089, but considerable patience may be
needed - sorry - all this nestling stuff is very new to me!

Russell Woodford
List Administrator (I think ...)