birding-aus

buses to bazas?

Subject: buses to bazas?
From: "Peregrine" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 00:34:48 -0400 (EDT)
could someone let me know if theres anyway I could get to the pacific
baza location by public transport? I have been unable to find it on a map
(but then the map I have of sydney is not very detailed).  I have been
interested in seeing bazas for sometime now but never knew where to look.
Alternatively, if someone could give me the directions to the (by
car) spot, I would also be grateful.

good birding! (my apologies if my letter is garbled, my text editor is
acting strangely.)
katie bertsche

Katie Bertsche .........If you're too busy to go birding, you're too busy.
Sydney, NSW Australia

http://www.bowdoin.edu/~kbertsch