birding-aus

Request: NT reports

Subject: Request: NT reports
From: "Niven McCrie" <>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 20:57:24 +0000
Hi all,
If anyone out there has trip reports from anywhere in the NT that
they'd be prepared to pass on I'd be most grateful. I get quite a lot
of requests for info from visitors and my knowledge of some of the
areas is a bit out of date, having not travelled that much recently.
So, if I can impose on those of you who keep records (paper or
electronic) ... Currency is not necessary, your trips are bound to be
much more recent than mine.
Many thanks.
Niven McCrie
Niven McCrie