birding-aus

RFI:Pajinka opinions

Subject: RFI:Pajinka opinions
From: (Scott Chandry)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:02:28 +0000
Greetings

I have been thinking about spending Christmas at Pajinka Lodge in Cape York.
If anyone has been up there I would love to hear their opinions or insights
on the place, especially relating to the quality of the birding and wildlife
watching.  Any opinions would be most appreciated.

After Cape York I was planning to spend some time birding around Cairns
especially Julattan and Mt. Lewis.  Does anyone know if the caravan park in
Julattan is still run by birders or has it changed hands?

Thanks for your help.

Scott

P. Scott Chandry

or