birding-aus

Sydney Weekend

Subject: Sydney Weekend
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 06:51:38 +1000
Aw, c'mon birding-aussies!  A simple request for some unformation and advice
to help fill in our admittedly rugby union dominated weekend with some
birding and I receive onl;y one reply!!!

Have I developed b.o. or some other nasty internet illness? :-)  :-)

In case some of you missed my earlier posting, my wife and I, together with
two birding friends, will be in Sydney this weekend.  Richard and I will be
attending the Australia vs England rugby union match on Saturday
afternoon/evening BUT would like to get in some birding on the Friday and
Sunday.  No transport until Sunday.

Any offers of help or advice would be most welcome.

Please! :-)  :-)

Julian