birding-aus

Re: Pizzey & Knight

Subject: Re: Pizzey & Knight
From: Cindy Weidner <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 12:02:44 +0200 (METDST)
Hi there,

great to hear that the new Pizzey and Knight Field Guide is now available
throughout Australia. My problem is that I'm not in Australia but in
Germany and it will last at least half a year until the book is available
here.

So I'm asking you for help, if someone has any idea how I could get one
earlier I'd be very glad.

Many thanks in advance!
Cindy

Cindy Weidner