birding-aus

[no subject]

From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:32:45 +1000 (EST)
Hello all

Just for those who like statistics...

Out of just over 350 members on this list (some have subscribed twice):

About 50 are from the United States
7 from South Africa
6 each from Canada and United Kingdom
3 each from New Zealand and Netherlands
2 each from Norway and Japan
Single subscribers (keep flying the birding-aus flag!) from Ireland,
Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Turkey.

I hope I haven't missed anyone out - mail me if I have.

The above information involves some guesswork with domain names as well as
info contained in various people's messages.

It's worth remembering our wide readership when sending messages to this
list.  Personal replies (and replies of a personal nature!) are best sent
to individuals.

Thanks for all those who contribute.

Russell Woodford
List Admin