birding-aus

re superb parrots

Subject: re superb parrots
From: (Alex Appleman)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:21:12 +1000
Thank you to everyone who took the trouble to reply to my query on where to
find superb parrots.  Marleen and I saw a pair gliding elegantly across fields
just south of Temora on 2 June - alas they were lost from view all too quickly.

I am returning to North Queensland from the end of next week so will be off
line until i can gain e-mail access again.

Thanks for all the memories