birding-aus

Prospective Princess Parrot Trip

Subject: Prospective Princess Parrot Trip
From: (Dr. Peter Milburn)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:21:10 +1000 (EST)
Pete Lansley and myself areputtung together a team to drive from Alice
Springs accross the Tanami and down the Canning Stock route to search for
Princess Parrot.  We will be hiring vehicals and will be splitting costs
between participants.  At this point in time have the opportunity to travel
with another group if we leave Alice Springs on July 16.  Return date is
negotiable at this stage.  We intend to spend as much time as possible
looking at mammals, reptiles etc. in addition to birds in this exceptional
part of Central Australia.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.  Even if this date is
unsuitable it is worth replying because we may yet change the dates.

cheers
Milburn

Dr.Peter Milburn
Biomolecular Resource Facility
The Australian Nation University
GPO Box 334 Canberra ACT 2601   AUSTRALIA
Phone No.  <61> <6> 2494326
Fax No.    <61> <6> 2494326
E-mail Address