birding-aus

feedbagging and debagging

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: feedbagging and debagging
From: (Glen Ingram)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 09:42:12 +1000
More expansion please, Michael. I am aging and need help these days to
spark my curiosity, moreover light my fires of indignation! That race horse
feed comment has me all eyes! Tell me, tell me?

Glen
Brisbane, Australia.

"I am going to give my psychoanalyst one more year, then I am going to
Lourdes"  Woody Allen.
----------
> From: Michael Hinds <>
> To: M. S. O'Keeffe <>
> Subject: Re: Golf
> Date: Sunday, 8 June 1997 7:07
>
> Mark Twain said of golf  "A good walk spoiled".

Is that p.343?

> If you want to
> consider 'waste' of natural resources, then delve into the race horse
> industry feed supply.
>
>            Mike

> Niels, there has been extensive debate on forestry practice this last
> week or so on tws-l Discussion List <> and you might
> find it of interest.     Mike

A new virus that attacks only people with the forester-gene's testes would
be an excellent breakthrough in preserving old growth!?