birding-aus

Darwin/Kakadu trip

Subject: Darwin/Kakadu trip
From: (JoAnn T Hackos)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:35:59 -0500 (EST)
Hello folks!
My husband and I and friends from Sydney are planning a November trip to
Darwin and the Kakadu. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good local
birding guide. We'd like to plan a few days with a guide to show us the
best locations. I'll be teaching several workshops in Sydney the week of
Nov 7. We'll have the next week for holiday.
Thanks in advance.
JoAnn Hackos
Evergreen, Colorado