birding-aus

Bird databases

Subject: Bird databases
From: Teresa Randle <>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 00:54:33 +0930
Hi,

I vaguely remember mention six months ago of software available for
keeping track of bird lists. I did start a Works database of my own but
have abandoned this task as the data entry is too tedious and
maintenance rather difficult. Anyone have any suggestions of
off-the-shelf packages available?

Also is there anyone from Adelaide suscribed to this list? Who can
suggest a place to day trip to,  beside St Kilda, Goolwa or Belair
National Park.