birding-aus

RFI: Malaysia

Subject: RFI: Malaysia
From: "Peter Thompson" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 13:27:57 GMT+2
I am planning a trip to Australia for a couple of weeks in May and
will probably be flying via Kuala Lumpur.  On the way there I'll have
the best part of a day and on the way back I may be able to arrange a
couple of days free for birding.  I have never been to SE Asia before,
so I would be interested in seeing as great a variety of species as
possible.  There is also the possibility of a free side trip to
Singapore (but that would probably cut down on actual birding time).
Does anyone have any suggestions for:
    a)  a day in or around Kuala Lumpur
    b)  a two day side trip from K.L.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Peter

*  Peter Thompson                 |                                  *
*  Department of Medicine         |  E-mail:    *
*  Faculty of Veterinary Science  |     Tel:  +27-12-529-8290/8000   *
*  Onderstepoort, Pretoria        |     Fax:  +27-12-529-8307/8      *
*  South Africa                   |                                  *