birding-aus

Oh no! Here we go again...

Subject: Oh no! Here we go again...
From: R D Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 10:29:09 +1100
Hi folks

This system crash is becoming all too regular an occurrence.
The entire birding-aus subscription list fell into a bottomless pit some
time between Wed 5 Feb and now (Saturday am).  When I did my almost
weekly check, there were only five subscribers  ....

Well, I've resubscribed everyone.  Apologies to anyone who was taken off
the list since my last check (January 17) - you'll just need to send
another 'UNSUBSCRIBE BIRDING-AUS' message to the demon software itself
at:

Sorry about all this - and if you've sent a message since Wednesday then
you may need to resend if it is still relevant.

Apologies,

Russell Woodford
List Reviver