birding-aus

Re: WA Migration [2]

Subject: Re: WA Migration [2]
From: Stephen Ambrose <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:28:58 +1000
Hi Karina,

I have just thought of one other source of information on vagrant birds in WA in
addition to the ones I mentioned yesterday:

Patterson, R.J. (1996). RAOU Records Appraisal Committee: Opinions and Case
Summaries
1992-95.  RAOU Report No. 101.

The Records Appraisals Committee (RAC) assesses unusual bird records for
Australia. This
report presents the records submitted to the RAC from 1992-95, and the
Committee?s
opinions on their authenticity. Most of the species covered in this report are
waders
and seabirds, but there are some land birds featured.

The report is available from the RAOU National Office in Melbourne for $10 plus
postage.

I?m sorry I did not think of this publication earlier.

Regards,

Dr Stephen Ambrose
RAOU Research and Conservation Manager.

E-mail:  S.Ambrose <>   (at work)