birding-aus

Pacific Island Info request

Subject: Pacific Island Info request
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:46:50 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

My wife and I are considering an island getaway for a week or two at the
end of April.  Which of the following do you consider to be the most
interesting for birding?  And if you've been to any, I'd be grateful for
any info about birding or the island itself.

Cook Islands
Tonga
Western Samoa
New Caledonia
Whitsundays  (I've never been to North Qld)

Thanks in advance

Russell Woodford
Geelong
Victoria
(where we're finally getting some SUMMER!)